|Registration Fee Schedule||At least one author per paper must register||Advance Rate
(by June 19, 2017)
On-Site Rate (June 19, 2017)
|Each registration includes:
– attendance to all technical sessions;
– one DVD with the proceedings;
– coffee breaks.
|Regular rate||200 Euro||250 Euro|
(including PhD students)
|100 Euro||150 Euro|
|SPED 2017 + RTSP 2017||Conference + Joint Workshop Event, Special Rate||250 Euro||–|
|RTSP 2017||RTSP Workshop||125 Euro||–|
|SPED 2017 Banquet||July 6, 2017, Zexe Zahana Restaurant,
Str. Sofia, nr. 1, sector 1, Bucuresti
|25 Euro||40 Euro|
|SpeD + RTSP 2017 Trip
*Trip will be held together with the workshop participants
|July 11, 2017||50 Euro||70 Euro|
|Extra Paper registration||For the authors of more than 2 papers||50 Euro||–|
- One registration can cover up to 2 papers!
- All payments must be made only by bank transfer to the following bank account:
||“Electronica 2000” Foundation
1-3, Iuliu Maniu Bd., Sector 6, Bucharest, Romania.
|Beneficiary Bank:||BCR Sector 6, Bucharest
4-6, Timişoara Bd., Sector 6, Bucharest, Romania.
|IBAN code (LEI):||RO41 RNCB 0077 0502 2866 0001|
|IBAN code (EURO):||RO67 RNCB 0077 0502 2866 0018|
- Please remember to indicate your name and purpose of payment (“Registration fee for SPED 2017”) in the message field on the remittance application. Please scan the receipt and send it by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Banks must be instructed to make payments “in full” to ensure that no commission or bank charges are deducted.
- For the Romanian authors, it is recommended to pay the fee in Romanian Currency (LEI).