- Speech Analysis, Representations and Models
- Spoken Language Recognition and Understanding
- Text-to-Speech Synthesis
- Machine Translation for Speech
- Affective Speech Recognition, Interpretation and Synthesis
- Speaker Identification and Verification in Biometric Systems and Security
- Audio Based Solutions for Intruder Detection
- Algorithms for Acoustic Echo Cancellation
- Filtering and Transforms for Speech Technology
- Spoken Language Based Systems
- Speech Interface Design and Human Factors Engineering
- Speech Interface Implementation for Embedded / Network-Based Applications
- Natural Language Processing
- Speech Data Mining
- Spoken Dialogue Systems
- Educational/Healthcare Applications
- Assistive Technologies
- Multimodal Processing
- Spoken Language Databases
- Speech Analysis for Linguistics and Phonetics
All accepted papers will be published on the DVD proceeding (with ISBN) distributed at the conference.
- Paper submission (information for authors is provided on the Conference WEB site):
February 13, 2017extended deadline: March 20, 2017.
- Notification of acceptance and reviewers’ comments:
May 3, 2017May 10, 2017.
- Submission of final papers:
May 15, 2017May 22, 2017.
- Conference: July 6-9, 2017.